LEVEL 2/3 NDT TECHNICIAN
- Crane specific experience an asset
- UT II
- MT II
- PT II
- CWB II
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work at heights, as well as, in confined spaces
- Advanced computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, Adobe etc.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
Rate of pay will be commensurate with experience and level of certifications held. P.M. Industries Ltd. offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefit plan, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.