EQUIPMENT & TOW TRUCK SALES- SOUTH ISLAND
TruckPro/Traction is a Commercial Truck & Transport, Crane & Parts Repair Center located in beautiful North Saanich BC. We are looking for an experienced, motivated, energetic and fast thinker to fill the position for Outside Sales Representative for Service, Truck & Cranes Sales for Vancouver Island.
The Outside Sales & Marketing Representative is responsible for the marketing and contributing to the growth of the company by selling products and services and provide marketing information on the entire dealership, including but not limited to: promoting sell sheets, flyers, specials and parts.
The Outside Service & Parts Sales Representative will reach their business targets through effective management of designated customers, new business and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
- Establish new customer relationships that lead to parts and truck repair sales
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling and door knocking.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate Parts, Service and Sales managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, customer company information, and so on.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Deliver parts and other orders as logistics scheduling allows
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned customers in a time-efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research
- Perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company products, service and educate on online tools while on-site.
- Industry specific experience with Commercial Truck & Transport, Cranes & Parts
- 5 years of direct work experience in a sales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals
- Professional demeanour, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
- Strong knowledge of wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Annual Driver’s Abstracts
- Experience with online tools, products and websites
- Military background an asset